Thursday, August 7, 2014

Boy this hobby can get away from you at times

I've always been the kind of guy who's productivity comes in great spurts. I'll go a month where I only sleep 3 hours a day, and I get a ton accomplished, then I'll just hit a wall for like say half a year and not even want to get out of bed.
Luckily I am feeling productive again. A friend at our game haunt asked me to paint something for him and I had just finished a birthday gift for another friend. So in the intermediary, I almost finished the most painstakingly detailed squad I've ever done, and half a dozen elves for a friend's Mordeheim team.
So here is the lizardman I took a commission to paint. I'll get photos of other things when they are 100% done but I felt the need to share because it's been 5 months. So the base isn't done, but I plan to get some fronds and such to make it look jungley from a guy who's been basing his Tau army that way.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment